Monday, October 20, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Trip...




We had a great time at the Pumpkin Patch at Underwood Farms. In this link I will post everyone's pictures so we can all share them. I am also linking some sugar pumpkin recipes, so we can all enjoy our pumpkins!!

Here are the pictures that Suzanne and I took.

There are lots of recipes-- here's how to process your pumpkin to make it usable for recipes.

In my new Martha Stewart Everyday Food Magazine they have several sugar pumpkin recipes. If you go to the "In Season" tab on this page, you will see several of these recipes.

If you have other pictures for me to share, please send me an e-mail hippolito@gmail.com and I'll stick them on here for other Mom's to download.

It was great fun to see you all today-- see you next week at MOPS!

No comments: